What are the symptoms of carbon monoxide poisoning?
Mild exposure: Slight headache, nausea, vomiting, fatigue, flu-like symptoms.
Medium exposure: Throbbing headache, drowsiness, confusion, fast heart rate.
Extreme exposure: Convulsions, unconsciousness, heart and lung failure. Exposure can lead to brain damage and death.
What level will hurt my family?
This is different for each person. Since it is a poison, it affects everyone at different levels. Age, size, and health are other factors that can determine the effect carbon monoxide has on them. You should contact your own physician for advice regarding this question.
Everyone is at risk from carbon monoxide poisoning, but some people are more vulnerable. Unborn babies, infants, children, seniors, and people with heart or lung problems are at higher risk from carbon monoxide poisoning.